A drink made from a blend of vegetable protein from peas and whole grain brown rice.
- Complementary to high protein or vegetarian diets;
- Add a source of alkalizing protein to the diet;
- High in protein of vegetable origin;
- High antioxidant potential;
- Promote muscle definition;
- Avoid loss of muscle tissue.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
V-Protein GoldNutrition® is a product rich in vegetable proteins (83%), which contains in its composition all the essential amino acids for the organism, does not contain sugars and has a low content of saturated fats. It tastes naturally delicious and also contains Spectra ™, a blend of 29 fruits, vegetables and herbal extracts with multiple benefits for the body.
V-Protein GoldNutrition® can be used in addition to or as a replacement for protein consumption in diets with higher protein requirements and in vegetarian and vegan diets, the protein helping to maintain muscle mass and bone mass. It can also be consumed in order to balance the body's pH due to its alkaline potential. Plant protein is a more sustainable option because the production of foods of plant origin has less impact on the environment and a lower cost.
How to use the product
- Take 1 shake per day to supplement protein intake.
- To prepare a shake, add one scoop (24 g) to 200 ml of water, shake well and to drink.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Warning : Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding, in case of kidney failure or allergy to any of the ingredients of the formula.
Green pea protein (95%), whole grain rice protein (3%), flavor, color (beta-carotene), Spectra® *, sodium chloride, thickener (xanthan gum), sweetener (sucralose).
* Spectra®: Coffee Arabica extract, broccoli sprout concentrate, green tea extract, onion extract, apple extract, acerola extract, camu camu concentrate, quercetin, tomato concentrate, broccoli concentrate, concentrate acai, turmeric concentrate, garlic concentrate, basil concentrate, oregano concentrate, cinnamon concentrate, elderberry concentrate, carrot concentrate, mangosteen concentrate, redcurrant concentrate, blueberry extract, concentrate of cherry, blackberry concentrate, chokeberry concentrate, raspberry concentrate, spinach concentrate, cabbage concentrate, cranberry extract, Brussels sprout concentrate.
Manufactured in facilities where gluten, eggs, soy, dairy and fish are handled, which is why it may possibly contain traces of these.