High quality protein concentrate and isolate:
- High quality protein source very available to the body, easy to digest and absorb;
- Promote muscle regeneration after training;
- Fight the loss of muscle mass that occurs with age.
- Complementary to high protein diets, with the aim of promoting fat loss or weight maintenance;
- Healthy snack, filling and stimulating for the metabolism, low in fat and carbohydrates.
Total Whey GoldNutrition® is a formula composed of concentrated and isolated whey proteins, very soluble, of rapid absorption and digestion, low in fat and carbohydrates, which:
- Provides 74% protein; naturally concentrated in BCAAs.
- It contains the ISOLAC® de Carbery (whey protein isolate), considered ' Grass Fed 'indicating that the milk, from which protein is obtained, is obtained from pasture-fed cows.
- Whey is obtained as by-product of cheese production and is then filtered, removing virtually all of the fat and carbohydrates, to obtain a high quality protein rich end product.
No added sugar, containing only the sugars naturally present in whey.
- It also contains Lactowise®, a patented blend of Lactospore® - Bacillus coagulans et prebiotics (Fenumannan® - fiber from fenugreek seeds), which work together to intestinal well-being, leading to better utilization of nutrients, especially protein.
- - Includes a cdigestive enzyme complex - Lactase, Papain and Bromelain, which optimize digestion andabsorption of all nutrients.
Total Whey GoldNutrition® increases the amount of protein in any diet with one of the weakest proteins more biologically valuable - whey protein.
Appropriate consumption of protein in a diet is fundamental for the proper functioning of the muscular system, as protein contributes to the increase or maintenance of muscle mass.
- Take 1 or 2 servings per day, before and / or after training, or as a snack as a supplement to protein intake.
- To prepare a serving (1 shake), add 1 scoop (26 g) to 150 ml of water and mix well and drink.
- You can add ice cubes to give the shake a better texture.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Warning : Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation, or in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the components of the formula. Not recommended in cases of renal failure.
Protein concentrates whey (emulsifier (lecithin from soybean)) [89%], ISOLAC® Instant (protein isolates from whey, emulsifier (lecithin from soybean)) [5%], flavor, thickeners (guar gum, xanthan gum), color (beetroot red), sodium chloride, lactase [0,5%], bromelain [0,33%], papain extract (sulphites) [0,33%], sweetener (sucralose), Lactowise®.
Manufactured in facilities handling gluten, eggs and fish, which is why it may contain traces of these.