CARBOHYDRIN AND PROTEIN DRINK FOR HIGHEST REQUIREMENTS
To get the most out of your training or competition, it is important to promote regeneration. PowerBar RECOVERY MAX has been developed on the basis of scientific findings in sports nutrition. This powder combines a high concentration of carbohydrates with proteins. Carbohydrates help you recharge your batteries (glycogen stores) and proteins help build and maintain muscle mass. In addition to zinc and magnesium, it also contains the highest quality ingredients such as whey protein and oat flakes.
- With 10g of premium whey protein per serving
- Highly concentrated carbohydrates (such as corn maltodextrin) and high quality oat flakes
- With zinc and magnesium. Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and magnesium helps reduce fatigue and fatigue
- Without antioxidant vitamins, so as not to prevent adaptation after training
- No artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners (according to law), stabilizers or thickeners
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after a very intense and / or prolonged physical exertion resulting in muscle fatigue and a decrease in glycogen stores in skeletal muscles *
* For a positive effect, it is recommended to consume a total dose of 4 g of carbohydrates, all sources combined, per kg of body weight, in divided doses starting in the first 4 hours following a very intense physical effort and not later that 6 hours after this effort.
How to use the product
- 1-2 servings / day immediately after exercise.
- After intense physical effort: 2 servings. After a slight physical effort: 1 serving.
- Preparation (1 portion): Mix 44 g (approx 3 scoops - included) in 125 ml water.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Maltodextrin (43%), Whey Protein (Milk) (22%), sugar, Milk skimmed powder, lean cocoa powder (6%), flouroat (2%), natural flavor, magnesium carbonate, zinc citrate, salt, emulsifier (lecithin soybean).
As an indication, here are the schedules of our expeditions:
Colissimo / Mondial Relay: if order before 9:00 am, departure the same day (except Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: if order before 14 p.m. departure the same day
As an indication, here are the delivery times (hours / working days, after shipment):
Colissimo: 24h - 48h
Mondial Relay: 36 - 72h (note Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: BE-LU DE-NL: 24h - 48h - FRANCE: 36h - 72h
To always serve you better, we negotiate attractive rates with professionals of the transport of goods.