Naturium salted Chicken-Curry is a special long distance energy drink.
Produced from high quality ingredients, without artificial colors and flavors, it contributes to maintain performance during prolonged exercise and allows you to change sugary drinks and avoid fatigue during exercise.
As an isotonic drink its assimilation is optimal and it helps keep the body hydrated.
- Zinc and vitamins B2, C and E help protect cells from oxidative stress. This prevents the onset of cramps.
- Vitamin C and B1 contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
- Sodium compensates for losses. It improves the rate of absorption of water and carbohydrates in the small intestine. This effectively contributes to rehydration and delays muscle fatigue.
- Source of calcium, magnesium and potassium to help maintain normal muscle function.
- Chromium helps prevent blood sugar spikes.
- Contains BCAAs.
- Proteins help maintain muscle mass and protect muscle fibers during exercise.
Available in more practical packaging: DOYPACK.
Easier to transport and save space compared to old boxes!
Net weight: 500g (14 servings)
Made in France.
1 doypack can prepare 14 500mL cans.
Product to be consumed as part of a normal diet.
Store at room temperature, protect from light and moisture.
Consume within one month of opening.
Consume the prepared drink within 24 hours after reconstitution
Sugar *, fructose, minerals (potassium citrates, calcium citrates, sodium citrates, trimagnesium citrate, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite, chromium chloride), maltodextrin, whey proteins * (MILK) (emulsifier: sunflower lecithin), natural flavors, branched chain amino acids (L-Leucine (emulsifier: sunflower lecithin), L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), curry 1,2% (CELERY), salt, vitamins: C, E, B5, B2, B6, B1, B9, B8.
* EU origin
Made in a workshop using: gluten - sulfites - nuts - soybeans - shellfish - fish - eggs - celery.