The latest recipe merges arguably two of the greatest superfruits, the guava and the acai berry.
For decades, Colombian cyclists and enthusiasts have carried bocadillos in their shirt pockets when they take a bike tour. Their epic races and the corresponding results were supported by this bocadillo.
The main ingredient is guava, which many consider to be a super fruit. Full of vitamins and minerals, it is an excellent source of energy.
The individual packaging is also natural: each bocadillo is presented in a biodegradable dried leaf. Lucho Dillitos is not only aimed at cyclists, our clients include triathletes, trail runners, runners, mountaineers, hikers, kayakers and surfers.
Each Lucho Dillitos is packed with natural guava benefits.
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C. 100 g of fresh fruit provide 228 mg of this vitamin, more than three times the recommended daily allowance (and 4 times more than an orange).
- Rich in vitamin A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein and cryptoxanthin. The compounds are known to have antioxidant properties.
- A very rich source of soluble dietary fiber (5,4 g per 100 g of fruit, or about 14% of DRA).
- A very rich source of potassium. It contains more potassium than other fruits like bananas, weight for weight. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure.
- A moderate source of B complex vitamins such as pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamins E and K, as well as minerals like magnesium, copper and manganese.
For food safety reasons, the Lucho are individually wrapped in plastic film, to be collected at home before departure.
How to use the product
Consume before, during, after sports or simply as an intermediary.
Ingredients: Natural guava pulp, sugar, citric acid, colors and flavors: natural guava pulp, preservatives: (sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate)
As an indication, here are the schedules of our expeditions:
Colissimo / Mondial Relay: if order before 9:00 am, departure the same day (except Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: if order before 14 p.m. departure the same day
As an indication, here are the delivery times (hours / working days, after shipment):
Colissimo: 24h - 48h
Mondial Relay: 36 - 72h (note Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: BE-LU DE-NL: 24h - 48h - FRANCE: 36h - 72h
To always serve you better, we negotiate attractive rates with professionals of the transport of goods.