Consume preferably before: 23-03-2021.
Ideal to consume in the event of a drop in speed during an endurance effort. Your snack Holyfat in an individual 28 g bag. The fastest and easiest way to take your energy recharge with you.
Spice up your break
Designed to provide you with energy during your races and competitions lasting more than 2 hours or during a busy day. Holyfat Cinnamon-Cardamom will reboost you and bring you constant energy thanks to its 197 kcal and 18,8 g of lipids. The freshness of cardamom coupled with the vigor of cinnamon will give you a little saving boost as a bonus!
- No added sugars, constant energy and less risk of hypoglycemia
- Suitable for Vegan, Paleo and Keto diets.
- Gluten and GMO free
- Ease of use (single-dose format).
- Easy to transport (fits easily in a pocket, a trail vest, a bag or a bum bag).
- Pleasant taste and texture.
- Omega 3 and 6 essential to the body and omega 9 provided by oilseeds.
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): caprylic (C8) and capric (C10) acid provided by coconut oil.
- Source of protein (19,8g / 100g on average).
- Made in France.
No need for dilution or upstream preparation! All you have to do is mix your little pouch well, open it, consume its contents.
It can also be enjoyed daily in yogurt or on a sandwich for a gourmet and healthy snack.
Store at room temperature in a dry place
Kernels noix roasted from France 46,9%, amands whole roasted from Italy 39,6%, coconut oil extract rich in caprylic acid and capric acid (medium chain triglycerides: MCT oil), cinnamon 1,2%, cardamom 0,9% and Guérande salt AOP.
As an indication, here are the schedules of our expeditions:
Colissimo / Mondial Relay: if order before 9:00 am, departure the same day (except Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: if order before 14 p.m. departure the same day
As an indication, here are the delivery times (hours / working days, after shipment):
Colissimo: 24h - 48h
Mondial Relay: 36 - 72h (note Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: BE-LU DE-NL: 24h - 48h - FRANCE: 36h - 72h
To always serve you better, we negotiate attractive rates with professionals of the transport of goods.