The new formula of Fast Recovery offers an even better product that would allow the body to recover from prolonged training and competitions.
Maximum recovery and performance.
- Faster recoveries between workouts.
- Promote the increase in muscle mass
- Increase physical performance.
Fast Recovery GoldNutrition® is the excellence in recovery drinks, composed of the most specific nutrients to replenish muscle energy reserves, promote the synthesis of muscle mass and maximize recovery.
Fast Recovery GoldNutrition® is composed of proteins of high biological value and rapid absorption, a complex of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and an effective dose of high glycemic index carbohydrates (rapid absorption) and is virtually free of fat. In addition, it contains a set of vitamins and minerals that promote all metabolic processes related to the absorption and use of carbohydrates and proteins, while increasing the antioxidant potential and the recovery potential of this formula. . The plant Ginkgo Biloba promotes the influx of more blood into the muscle, which also promotes recovery.
Enjoy the new flavors of Pina Colada Paradise, Juicy Orange, Mountain Wild Berries and Intense Passionfruit, now completely without sweeteners!.
- Drink 1 serving (1 shake) immediately after training.
- To prepare 1 shake: add 2 level scoops (80 g) in 500 ml of water. Stir well and serve.
- It can be taken after high intensity training or competition.
CAN COMBINE WITH:
- To improve recovery: ZMA at night.
- At the start of long workouts / competitions: Pre-workout endurance
- To promote hydration during long training / competition: Goldrink.
- Lactose intolerant.
- In case of renal failure.
- In the case of people with diabetes, it is important to pay attention to the sugar content present in order to do adequate blood sugar management according to the intensity / duration of the exercise.
PRODUCTS TO AVOID:
- Foods high in fiber may delay the absorption of Fast Recovery and reduce its effectiveness.
- Foods high in sugar can cause bowel problems if taken together.
Dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, whey protein isolate (Milk) (11,7%), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), whey protein concentrate (Milk) (9,7%), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), sugar, inulin, acidifier (citric acid), calcium citrate, magnesium carbonate, L-glutamine, L-leucine, color (beta-carotene), flavoring, L-isoleucine, L-valine, green tea extract (0,31%), grape seed extract (0,31%), salt, L-ascorbic acid, chromium chloride, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, zinc gluconate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin.
Made in a factory that handles gluten, eggs, and lupine, so it may contain traces of them.