Extreme Cut Explosion Woman synergistically combines the best ingredients to help reduce fat and improve body composition.
SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDED FOR:
Maximum reduction in fat mass;
Stimulate the metabolism;
- Increase energy levels.
Extreme Cut® Explosion, a latest generation thermogenic formula that allows you to boost your metabolism and eliminate fat.
This new combination increases the stimulating and accelerating effect of metabolism thanks to caffeine and green tea, optimizes sugar metabolism, reduces fat accumulation.
The thyroid is the gland responsible for the production of hormones whose functions range from producing energy to maintaining body temperature, being responsible for controlling metabolism. One of the most important nutrients for thyroid function is iodine, and its deficiency or insufficient intake is quite common, and some thyroid diseases are quite common, especially in women. In the Extreme Cut Explosion Woman formula, we took into account that decreased thyroid function would affect energy levels. Ensuring its proper functioning optimizes the metabolism and thus promotes the reduction of weight and body fat.
We know that one of the main common complaints among those who want to lose weight is fluid retention, especially among women. To solve this problem the Extreme Cut Woman formula contains the addition of extracts of Horsetail, Yerba Mate, Green Tea and Bitter Melon, these plants are widely used both in water retention and in reducing buildup. fat.
One of the crown jewels of this formula is Sinetrol, a patented ingredient in grapefruit extract that has been the subject of published studies. Grapefruit is a food known to have a high content of bioactive compounds. It appears to be very effective in reducing body fat when using a blend of polyphenols (like green tea) and works well with caffeine. Studies with grapefruit extract, and in particular with Sinetrol, show an improvement in fat mass profile, decrease in body weight and decrease in body mass index in overweight individuals.
Daily dose: During the first week, take 1 capsule at breakfast and 1 capsule at lunch. From the second week, take 2 capsules for breakfast and 2 for lunch.
- It can be taken in addition to a weight loss plan / fat mass, for a maximum continuous period of 3 months, afterwards the product should be discontinued if the goal has not been reached.
Precautions for use
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for hypertensive and heart patients.
- Not recommended in case of glaucoma, hyperthyroidism or psychiatric illness.
- Caffeine is a stimulant, it should be avoided in people with sleep disorders.
- Coffee, tea, energy drinks and stimulants.
- Other caffeine supplements.
- Not recommended for athletes subject to doping control.
Goes well with
- Always combine with diet and exercise.
- Fat mobilizers - L-Carnitine 3000 or MegaCLA
- Protein Supplements - Total Whey, Iso Hydro Whey, V-Protein.
Green tea extract - leaf (16%), capsule (gelatin, coloring: E555, E171), bitter melon extract - fruit (9%), Lagerstroemia speciosa - leaf (9%), horsetail extract - leaf (9%) ), fucus vesiculosus - stem (9%), Damiana - leaf (6%), Magnolia officinalis - bark (6%), Phelodendron amurensis - bark (6%), Anhydrous caffeine (6%), Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose )), Yerba Mate extract - leaf (2%), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), chromium picolinate.
Nutritional Information (for 4 capsules):
Chromium: 200 µg (500% *)
iodine: 200 g (133% *)
Sinetrol® **: 900 mg
Green tea extract: 400mg
Caffeine: 200 mg
Bitter melon extract: 200 mg
Horsetail extract: 150 mg
Yerba Mate extract: 80 mg
* VNR - Nutritional Reference Value.
** Sinetrol® is a property of Fytexia.
Obesity Research 2005, Vol. 13, No.6.
2. BJ Nutr 2009, 102 (12): 1703-8.
3. Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets 2008; 8 (2): 99-111.
4. BMC Complement Altern Med 2010; 10:34.
5. Lab Anim Res 2012; 28 (1): 23-9.
6. J Hum Nutr Diet 2001; 14 (3): 243-50.
7. Expanded Commission E, America Botanical Council
8. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Mar; 83 (3): 674-80.
9. Altern Med Rev 2005; 10 (4): 321-325.
10. Diabetes Care 2006; 29 (8): 1826-32.
11. Diabetes Technol Ther 2008; 10 (5): 405-412
12. EFSA Journal 2010; 8 (10): 1732
13. EFSA Journal 2011; 9 (6): 2203
14. Dalas C. et al .; Phytother. Res .; 2014, 28 (2): 212-218