Extreme Cut Explosion is a thermogenic formula that can help you lose fat and improve body composition.
SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Stimulation of metabolism.
- Promote the reduction of body fat.
- Optimization of body composition
- Increased alertness and mental focus.
Extreme Cut® Explosion Man is now more natural, contains plants native to Africa and Asia, which have been shown to be effective in reducing weight, combined with specific nutrients for metabolism.
This new combination maintains the synergistic effect that allows the stimulating and accelerating effect of metabolism, optimizing the metabolism of sugars, thus reducing the accumulation of fat, and on the other hand, promoting the proper functioning of the thyroid, with the ultimate goal of improving body composition.
Extreme Cut® Explosion Man is a powerful thermogenic that contains nutrients with a stimulating and accelerating effect of the metabolism, thus optimizing the metabolism of sugars. It reduces fat accumulation, prevents muscle catabolism, and increases energy levels.
Daily dose : During the first week, start with 1 capsule 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 capsule 30 minutes before lunch. During the second week, take 2 capsules each time.
- In case of gastric discomfort, take with meals.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Can be used in addition to a weight / body fat reduction program, for a maximum of 3 months, after which it should be discontinued.
Precautions for use
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for heart disease or hypertension.
- Not recommended in case of glaucoma, hyperthyroidism or psychiatric disorders.
- Caffeine is a stimulant; It should be avoided by anyone with sleep problems.
- Not recommended for athletes under doping control.
Do not take with coffee, black tea, or other stimulant drinks or supplements.
Goes well with
- Always combine with diet and exercise.
- Fat mobilizers - L-Carnitine 3000 or Mega CLA
- Protein Supplements - Total Whey, Iso Hydro Whey, V-Protein.
Vegetable capsule (E464, color: E171, E172, E122), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), green coffee extract 5: 1 (Coffea arabica, seed, 45% chlorogenic acids), anhydrous caffeine, green tea extract 20: 1 (Camelia sinensis, leaf), African mango extract 10: 1 (Irvingia gabonensis, seed), anti-caking agent (E341), coleus extract 10: 1 (Coleus forskohlii, aerial parts), L-tyrosine, acetyl -L-tyrosine, selenium -enriched yeast, anti-caking agent (E470b), chromium picolinate, potassium iodide.
E122: may have negative effects on children's activity and attention.
Nutritional Information (for 4 capsules):
Selenium: 100 µg (182% *)
Chromium: 100 µg (182% *)
Iodine: 150 µg (100%) *)
Green coffee extract (45% chlorogenic acids): 400 mg
Green tea extract: 400mg
Irvingia gabonensis: 300 mg
Coleus forskohlii: 200 mg
Tyrosine: 200 mg
Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: 100 mg
Caffeine: 400 mg
* VNR - Nutritional Reference Value.
1. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Mar; 83 (3): 674-80.
2. Altern Med Rev 2005; 10 (4): 321-325.
3. Obesity Research 2005, Vol. 13, No.6.
4. Altern Med Rev 2006; 11 (1): 47-51
5. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1981; 78: 3363-7
6. Diabetes Care 2006; 29 (8): 1826-32.
7. Diabetes Technol Ter 2008; 10 (5): 405-412
8. Essentials of Sports Nutrition and Supplements. International Society of Sports Nutrition; 2008.
9. Lipids in Health and Disease 2009, 8: 7 doi: 10.1186 / 1476-511X-8-7
10. Changes in caffeine intake and longterm weight change in men and women, ”American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 674–680,2006.
11. BMC Complement Altern Med 2009; 6: 9.
12. Are there associations between coffee consumption and glucose tolerance in elderly subjects? ” European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 60, no. 10, pp. 1222–1225, 2006.