Nutritional supplement indicated for:
- Allergies and the immune system;
- Healthy bones and joints;
- Cognitive function.
Vitamin D is one of the 24 micronutrients essential for human survival and plays an important role in several bodily functions such as improving cognition or improving immune health. It is found in certain foods like oily fish or eggs (although the intake of these foods alone cannot meet the recommended needs) but its best source comes from exposure to the sun, which allows it to 'to be synthesized more efficiently.
Despite its very important role in the body, its deficiency is quite common and it is estimated that today around 1/3 of the world's population suffers from a vitamin D deficiency. However, its symptoms go unnoticed for most people. people, as they are common to many other conditions and can range from fatigue, weakness, muscle pain, mood swings, regular infections, and difficulty healing.
Associated with an adequate diet, there are two solutions to fight against this deficiency, exposure to the sun or supplementation.
Since, due to the current lifestyle with less outdoor activity and the use of sunscreens when exposed to the sun, the majority of the population who adapts to this lifestyle can be particularly at risk for vitamin D deficiency. In these cases, supplementation with this vitamin is associated with a wide range of benefits, including improved cognition, immune health, bone health, prevention depression and general well-being, as people with vitamin D deficiency may also have improved testosterone levels. after supplementation.
Features of Vitamin D GoldNutrition:
- D3 (cholecalciferol) which is used effectively by the body
- Soft / liquid capsules that guarantee better absorption
- 1000IU per capsule allowing it to adapt to individual needs
- Suitable for the whole family
Normal values of vitamin D in the blood are between 30 and 50 ng / mL Values below 20 ng / mL are considered deficient and between 20 and 30 ng / mL suboptimal or insufficient values.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus and to normal calcium levels in the blood.
NOTE: To take a personalized dose, we recommend the supervision of clinical analyzes by a healthcare professional.
- Take 1 capsule daily with meals with a source of fat, as maintenance during the fall and winter months. You can take a maximum of 4 capsules per day.
- Short treatment with higher doses should be done under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
Warning : not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients. During pregnancy and lactation consult your doctor before taking this product. Consult your doctor before taking any nutritional supplements.
Sunflower oil, bovine gelatin, humidifier (glycerin), cholecalciferol (1000000 IU / g).
Composition (for 1 capsule)
Vitamin D 25 μg (500% NRV).
As an indication, here are the schedules of our expeditions:
Colissimo / Mondial Relay: if order before 9:00 am, departure the same day (except Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: if order before 14 p.m. departure the same day
As an indication, here are the delivery times (hours / working days, after shipment):
Colissimo: 24h - 48h
Mondial Relay: 36 - 72h (note Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: BE-LU DE-NL: 24h - 48h - FRANCE: 36h - 72h
To always serve you better, we negotiate attractive rates with professionals of the transport of goods.