Oats & Whey GoldNutrition® is a morning shake that combines whole oats and whey protein, key ingredients for a healthy breakfast. Oats contain slow absorbing carbohydrates and are a good source of fiber, which helps increase satiety, while whey protein helps maintain and increase muscle mass.
- Provide energy for the needs of daily life;
- Effectively nourish muscles after a prolonged night fast
- Control appetite and prolong satiety;
- Complementary to high protein diets;
- Increase or maintain muscle mass;
- Avoid destruction of muscle tissue;
- Improvement of the lipid profile.
Oats & Whey GoldNutrition® is a great way to start the day with an easy-to-prepare shake, ideal for people who are short on time but are concerned about their diet. The result is a balanced, nutritious, filling and delicious breakfast.
Oats & Whey GoldNutrition® is special because:
Provides a high protein content - 19-20 g per serving.
It is low in sugar and high in fiber.
- It's made from whole oats, which also provides B-complex vitamins, iron, zinc, magnesium, and manganese.
What is the ideal composition of this first meal?
A breakfast rich in protein and fiber has a more satiating effect than a typical breakfast, rich in simple carbohydrates.
A high protein breakfast helps reduce feelings of hunger throughout the day, promotes better control of blood sugar levels and helps boost metabolism, and is therefore very important for maintaining a healthy body weight..
High fiber intake is associated with greater fullness and a lower risk of diseases such as cancer, obesity and cardiovascular disease, and lower body weight.
Oats are a high fiber cereal, specifically a type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan, and are known for their cholesterol lowering and glucose level control properties, also acting as a prebiotic, promoting growth. beneficial intestinal bacteria.
As part of a varied diet and balanced and a healthy lifestyle, take 1 serving with breakfast.
- To prepare a drink (shake), add 9 tablespoons (65 g) to 250 ml of water. Shake well and serve.
- To prepare a meal for spooning (similar to porridge), add 9 tablespoons (65 g) to 150 ml of water.
- You can also make pancakes and other delicious recipes.
Flouroat complete (gluten) [70%], protein whey concentrate [24%], cocoa powder (20-22% fat), thickener (guar gum, xanthan gum), flavor, sodium chloride, sweetener (sucralose).
Manufactured in facilities handling milk, soy, eggs and fish, which is why it may contain traces of these.