Oats Ready to Mix GoldNutrition® is a product made from ground oats, easy to dissolve and with delicious flavors. Slowly absorbed, oats are a good addition to any diet at any time of the day. Very satiating, it becomes an excellent option for breakfasts or any time of the day as a constant and sustained source of energy.
- Slowly absorbed carbohydrate source;
- No added sugar, with less than 1 g of sugar per 100 g;
- Source of fiber rich in protein and low in fat;
- Supplement for protein shakes;
- Basis for repairing recipes;
Consumption of oats (Avena sativa), one of the favorite foods of athletes, is increasing in the general population, due to its nutritional value and the health benefits associated with the fiber content, such as β-glucans, phytochemicals present and due to the protein and fat content.
Research on the effect of eating oats during the diet has shown very positive results in controlling blood sugar and lipid profile in patients with hypercholesterolemia..
Oats Ready to Mix GoldNutrition® is an additional value, both in a diet to gain muscle mass, allowing to increase the intake of carbohydrates throughout the day, as in a diet to control weight or in careful management daily carbohydrates, for satiety and blood sugar control capacity.
For its versatility, Oats Ready to Mix GoldNutrition® can be eaten plain or mixed in a protein shake, yogurt or in the most varied recipes.
Easy and practical recipe created by Princflowersfit (instagram):
Quick microwave bread
- 1 big egg
- 2 tablespoons of Oats Ready to mix GoldNutrition
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- Water (ml)
- Mix the egg with theOats Ready To Mix and stir well until obtaining a soft dough, if necessary you can add water.
- Add the yeast and stir again.
- Place in a bowl / pan and microwave for 1,5 to 2 minutes (depending on the microwave).
- Remove, slice and toast.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with cream cheese, smoked salmon or any other side dish of your choice.
Flouroat (gluten) [99%], flavor, extract of malt (gluten), lean cocoa powder, color (beta-carotene), sweetener (sucralose).
Manufactured in facilities handling milk, soy, eggs and lupines, which is why it may contain traces of these.