Vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and plant extracts.
Nutritional supplement indicated for:
- Normal functioning of the nervous and immune system.
- Normal psychological and cognitive function.
- Normal functioning of the thyroid and hormonal system.
- Improve energy levels and reduce the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Maintains the structure of hair, skin, nails, bones, mucous membranes and teeth.
- Adaptation and detoxification formula.
Multivitamin GoldNutrition® is a nutritional formula that provides the main vitamins and minerals, as well as phosphatidylserine, alpha-lipoic acid and coenzyme Q10, phytonutrients such as lycopene and rutin, as well as plants such as maca, ginseng and Milk Thistle, to increase the adaptogenic, detoxifying and energizing power of the formula.
This complete formula is ideal for combating the negative effects of the current pace of life, which leads to rapid aging and degeneration of the body, caused by increased stress and incorrect and unbalanced diet.
- Take 1 tablet twice a day, with meals.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Warning : Not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding and in children under 6 years of age or in case of allergy to any of the components.
Bulking agent (cellulose, dextrins), calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid (bulking agent E 464), potassium citrate, D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc citrate, Sophora japonica L (flowers, 99% rutin), manganese gluconate, alpha lipoic acid, maca root extract 5: 1 (Lepidium meyenii Walp), extract of Panax Ginseng (root), milk thistle seed extract (Silybum marianum), ferrous fumarate, nicotinamide, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), calcium D-pantothenate, phosphatidylserine (soybean), retinyl acetate, ubiquinone, dried tomato layer (5% lycopene /lycopene), boric acid, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, chromium picolinate, potassium iodide, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, sodium selenite, D-biotin, sodium molybdate, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol.