Nutritional supplement indicated for:
- Abdominal definition.
- Decreased body fat.
- Facilitate recovery after exercise.
- Improve performance in endurance sports.
- Prevention of chronic muscle fatigue.
- To help in the treatment of cardiovascular problems such as angina pectoris, cardiac arrhythmia and congestive heart failure.
Le L-Carnitine 3000 GoldNutrition® is a very fast acting and absorbing food supplement based on L-carnitine, the most concentrated form of L-carnitine, containing at least 97% of L-carnitine in pure form, which should be used as a stimulant for the elimination of fat during aerobic exercise.
Le L-Carnitine 3000 GoldNutrition® is completely safe for health, with no known toxic effects. Although it has been used as a supplement for decades, the evidence continues to mount. One of the most informative articles was published in 2016 in the Journal: “Obesity reviews”. In this meta-analysis, it is concluded that above 2 g / day, L-carnitine is effective for weight loss.
L-carnitine is a substance that plays an important role in fat metabolism, by transporting long-chain fatty acids, to the mitochondria (place of energy production in cells) and thus contributing to combustion fat. Fat metabolism in muscle cells can be improved with the proper help of carnitine. In this way, the energy produced by the muscle is also increased.
During physical exercise, L-carnitine acts as a differentiator, as it performs several functions in the body, namely:
- Promotes the use of free fatty acids for energy;
- Promotes faster recoveries;
- Improves performance;
- Saves muscle glycogen;
- Helps to metabolize fat and control weight;
- Helps in the elimination of free radicals.
- Inhibits the accumulation of ammonia, which promotes endurance capacity and reduction of muscle damage.
- take a single dose per day, preferably one hour before exercise.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Attention: Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation, or in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the constituents of the formulation. Not recommended in case of convulsive illness. Occasionally, it can cause abdominal pain and gastrointestinal upset.
Water, L-Carnitine base, fructose, acidity regulator (anhydrous citric acid), lemon flavor, preservative (potassium sorbate).
Composition (by vial): L-carnitine base 3000 mg.