High quality isolated and hydrolyzed protein:
- Increase muscle mass and strength;
- Avoid destruction of muscle tissue;
- Promote muscle definition;
- Control appetite and prolong satiety;
- Complementary to high protein diets;
- Low in lactose;
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass;
- Calcium plays a role in the normal functioning of muscles.
Iso Hydro Whey GoldNutrition® is a delicious 100% protein shake from CARBERY, ISOLAC® and OPTIPEP®, high quality isolated and hydrolyzed proteins. ISOLAC® is obtained by cross-flow microfiltration (CFM), while OPTIPEP® is obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis of isolated whey protein.
CARBERY protein is obtained from the whey obtained from the production of cheese made from the milk of cows fed mainly in pasture. This production method promotes the formation of glucomacropeptides, beneficial proteins not present in the original raw material, which are added to specific proteins already present in quality whey such as β-lactoglobulins, α-lactalbumin, immunoglobulins and lactoferrin.
With 26 g of protein per shake, no added sugars, so very low in carbohydrates and fat, Iso Hydro Whey GoldNutrition® is the ideal ally for maximum muscle definition.
How to use the product
- Take 1 or 2 servings per day, including one about 1 hour before training and another immediately after.
- To prepare one serving (1 shake), add one shallow scoop (30g) to 200ml of water. Shake well and serve. You can add ice cubes to give the shake a better texture.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Warning : Not recommended for people with kidney failure or allergy to any of the components.
ISOLAC® Instant (Protein isolates from whey, emulsifier (lecithin from soy)) [93%], OPTIPEP® 90 PRO (Hydrolysates of protein isolates from whey, emulsifier (lecithin from soybean) [4%], strawberry flavor, color (beetroot powder), thickeners (guar gum, xanthan gum), sodium chloride, sweeteners (sucralose, steviol glycoside).
Manufactured in facilities handling gluten, eggs and fish, which is why it may contain traces of these.