You want to improve your performance, always be on top? Thanks to its original formula, Stimium® Boost helps you maintain your energy through physical exertion. Stimium® Boost is composed of 12 ingredients of sports interest:
Vitamins C, B6 and B9 help reduce fatigue (1) and therefore maintain the effort.
Vitamin B6, B9 and B12 help the nervous system to function properly (1). Essential asset for good nervous system-muscle communication.
Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 contribute to the production of red blood cells that carry oxygen (1). Good oxygenation of the muscles allows them to function properly.
Vitamins B6, B8, B12 and C contribute to a normal energy metabolism (1) to allow the body to provide the necessary effort.
Caffeine helps improve physical performance and alertness (2): essential assets to stay focused on your goals.
L-arginine and maltodextrin are sources of energy for the muscle (3) (4), supporting prolonged effort for better performance.
Coenzyme Q10 is involved in energy production and has an anti-oxidant effect (5): a crucial benefit in helping your body to better fight against inflammation of the muscles and joints.
Vitamins A and E are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality (6) (7): key elements of sustainable performance.
Vitamin D is necessary for good muscle function (8), better immunity (9) and plays a role in maintaining good bone mineralization (10): important actions to support effort.
Stimium® Boost is the ideal partner for all those who seek to improve their capacities of resistance, endurance and explosiveness in endurance sports in particular, for example on a 10km, a 20km, a Semi, a marathon, a trail, a triathlon , a bike trip, cross-country skiing, a squash / tennis / badminton session, a football match, rugby, handball, basketball, volleyball, ice hockey ... Stimium® Boost will give you all the energy you need to to combat mental and muscular fatigue.
The old formulas of Stimium Boost Gommes and Stimium Pro NRJ Gommes were based on animal gelatin. The new formulas contain pectin in the gums, because this ingredient comes from the skin of fruits / vegetables, but also because a pectin base allows better conservation of the ingredients over time, allowing all the ingredients chosen in the ingredients to be preserved. best possible conditions. The Stimium Boost Gums and Stimium Pro NRJ Gums gums have not changed, the ingredients are still the same, especially their unique vitamin complex, but thanks to the pectin, you consume an even healthier product, with an even better efficiency of selected assets.
Stimium Boost Gums is taken very easily with easy digestion and does not cause side effects.
How to use the product
Stimium® Boost Orange is used before and during daily training and competitions.
1 eraser as soon as the need arises.
Recommended daily dose: 5 gums.
Store at room temperature (between 15 ° C and 25 ° C) in a dry place and protected from light.
3 sachets of 5 gums, that is 15 gums.
Precautions for use
Keep out of the reach of children. Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have a health problem, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Glucose syrup, sugar (sucrose), water, gelatin, corn starch, maltodextrin, humectant: sorbitol, acidifier: citric acid, flavor: cherry or orange essence, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), coating agent: oil coconut and rapeseed, carnauba wax and beeswax, caffeine, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), L-arginine, coenzyme Q10, color: paprika extract, retinyl acetate (vitamin A) , cholecalciferol (vitamin D), pyroxidine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid (vitamin B9), biotin (vitamin B8).
(1) Pahlavani N, Entezari MH, Nasiri M, Miri A, Rezaie M, Bagheri-Bidakhavidi M, Sadeghi O. The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017 Apr; 71 (4): 544-548.
(2) Baker LB, Rollo I, Stein KW, Jeukendrup AE. Acute Effects of Carbohydrate Supplementation on Intermittent Sports Performance. Nutrients. 2015 Jul 14; 7 (7): 5733-63.
(3) Anne-Laure Tardy, Etienne Pouteau, Daniel Marquez, Cansu Yilmaz and Andrew Scholey. Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients 2020, 12 (1), 228.
(4) Cappelletti S, Piacentino D, Sani G, Aromatario M. Caffeine: cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug? urr Neuropharmacol. 2015 Jan; 13 (1): 71-88.
(5) Sarmiento A, Diaz-Castro J, Pulido-Moran M, Kajarabille N, Guisado R, Ochoa JJ. Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation and Exercise in Healthy Humans: A Systematic Review. Curr Drug Metab. 2016; 17 (4): 345-58.
(6) Dawson MI. The importance of vitamin A in nutrition. Curr Pharm Des. 2000 Feb; 6 (3): 311-25.
(7) akanami Y, Iwane H, Kawai Y, Shimomitsu T. Vitamin E supplementation and endurance exercise: are there benefits? Sports Med. 2000 Feb; 29 (2): 73-83.
(8) Chien-Ming Chiang, Ahmed Ismaeel, Rachel B Griffis, Suzy Weems. Effects of Vitamin D Supplementation on Muscle Strength in Athletes: A Systematic Review. J Strength Cond Res. 2017 Feb; 31 (2): 566-574.
(9) Barbara Prietl 1, Gerlies Treiber, Thomas R Pieber, Karin Amrein. Vitamin D and immune function. Nutrients. 2013 Jul 5; 5(7): 2502-21.
(10) James C Fleet. The role of vitamin D in the endocrinology controlling calcium homeostasis. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2017 Sep 15; 453: 36-45.