More than 80% natural fruit to provide an energy supplement before and during your training or competitions.
Their formulations make them the most energetic antioxidant compotes on the market. (+ 120 kcal per 100g)
Convenient closable format, smooth texture and taste quality will meet the expectations of athletes.
- Strawberries are the ultimate healthy fruit, low in sugar but rich in micronutrients, they help reduce joint inflammation.
- Fiber intake
- Ideal energy intake (low glycemic index)
- Natural vitamin C and antioxidant
- Anti-inflammatory effect of Ginger
They contain acerola powder extract, a natural vitamin C that helps reduce fatigue and protect cells against oxidative stress.
Ginger is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Its practical resealable format, its creamy texture and its taste quality will meet the expectations of all athletes.
This product is:
- Gluten free
- Without Conservative agent
- Without glucose syrup
- Without palm oil
- Without colouring
- Without additives
The Choice of Ingredients:
- Du natural sugar of fruits (fructose = fiber intake)
- Turnkey low GI sugars (malto + coconut sugar) for an ideal energy intake
- De acerola and lemon juicen : natural vitamin C and antioxidant
- Du Ginger : recognized for its anti-inflammatory effect
How to use it:
BEFORE THE EFFORT:
30 minutes before an endurance effort
DURING THE EFFORT:
For endurance efforts> 1 hour
Alternating with energy bars
Keep away from heat in a dry place.
This product is intended, given a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, to meet the needs of an immediate muscular effort carried out especially during a competition or in special environmental conditions. To be used as part of a varied and balanced diet, to meet the needs of immediate or immediate effort.
Apple puree 59.5% (1), strawberry puree 22% (1), dehydrated cassava syrup DE 10(1), coconut blossom sugar(1), concentrated lemon juice(1), acerola extract titrated with 17% vitamin C(1), ginger powder (1)
(1)Ingredients from organic farming
FOR 100G: Energy: 124,2 kcal / 527.4 kj - Fat: 2.1 g of which saturated fatty acids: 0.2 g - Carbohydrates: 25,9 g of which sugars: 10,9 g - Fibre: 1,1 g - Protein: 0,3 g - Salt: 0,02 g - Vitamin C: 13.6 mg (17% of the Nutritional Reference Values).
* Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
** Vitamin C helps protect cells against oxidative stress