More than 80% natural fruit to provide an energy supplement before and during your training or competitions.
Convenient closable format, smooth texture and taste quality will meet the expectations of athletes.
- Fiber intake
- Ideal energy intake (low glycemic index)
- Natural vitamin C and antioxidant
- Anti-inflammatory effect of Ginger
This compote contains acerola powder extract, natural vitamin C that helps reduce fatigue and protect cells against oxidative stress.
Ginger is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
This product is:
- Gluten free
- Without Conservative agent
- Without glucose syrup
- Without palm oil
- Without colouring
- Without additives
The Choice of Ingredients:
- Du natural sugar of fruits (fructose = fiber intake)
- Delivery charges low GI sugars (malto + coconut sugar) for an ideal energy intake
- De acerola and lemon juice : natural vitamin C and antioxidant
- Du Ginger : recognized for its anti-inflammatory effect
- De flax protein : vegetable proteins and omega3 on a long-endurance effort helps to limit the loss of lean body mass
- De sesame puree : vitamin E, lignans, phytosterols therefore antioxidants, protection of the body against oxidative stress
- De coconut oil : quality lipid supply for long-term efforts
BEFORE THE EFFORT:
30 minutes before an endurance effort
DURING THE EFFORT:
For endurance efforts> 1 hour
Alternating with energy bars
Keep away from heat in a dry place.
This product is intended, given a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, to meet the needs of an immediate muscular effort carried out especially during a competition or in special environmental conditions. To be used as part of a varied and balanced diet, to meet the needs of immediate or immediate effort.
Apple puree (1), apricot puree (1), cassava maltodextrin (1), coconut blossom sugar (1), concentrated lemon juice (1), acerola extract titrated with 17% vitamin C (1), ginger powder (1).
(1) Ingredients from organic farming
FOR 100G: Energy: 123,2 kcal / 522,9 kj - Fat: 0,3 g including saturated fatty acids: 0 g - Carbohydrates: 29,5 g including sugars: 16,7 g - Fibers: 1,3 g - Proteins: 0,4 g - Salt: 0,02 g - Vitamin C: 12 mg (15% Nutritional Reference Values).