Barre high in protein
- 16g of protein / barrr
- <6g of sugars / bar
- Rich in fiber
- 9 vitamins and 6 minerals
- Without palm oil
Ideal for construction et muscle recovery
Why a protein bar?
During the physical exercise of your sports, your muscles are very solicited and you weaken your energy reserves. Your body needs:
- PROTEINS: which help restore muscle mass
- CARBOHYDRATES: to regain energy
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS:
- including vitamins B2, C, E, Zinc and Selenium that help protect cells against oxidative stress
- vitamins B2, B3, B6 and C that help reduce fatigue
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins
How to use it:
- Take a bar after the workout.
- If needed, a bar can also be taken as an energetic snack before the effort.
Dietary product enriched in protein source vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E and minerals Calcium, Copper, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium and Zinc for athletes with sugar and sweetener. It is advisable to consume this protein bar as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not give to children under 8 years without medical advice. Contains polyols: excessive consumption may have laxative effects.
Extruded from soybean 37% (protein isolate from soybean, tapioca starch, rice flour, malt extract barley, salt), oligofructose syrup, chocolate couverture Milk 15% (sugar, cocoa butter, powder of Milk whole, cocoa mass, emulsifier: lecithin soybean, natural vanilla flavor), stabilizers: glycerol and acacia fiber, protein wheat, Colza oil, Hazelnut roasted minced meat 3,4%, protein Milk, cocoa powder 2,1%, maltodextrin, emulsifier: lecithin soybean, vitamin B1 (wheat), minerals (magnesium, zinc) wheat.
Possible traces ofeggs, sesame seeds and other nuts.