Barre high in protein
- 16g of protein / barrr
- <6g of sugars / bar
- Rich in fiber
- 9 vitamins and 6 minerals
- Without palm oil
Ideal for construction et muscle recovery
Why a protein bar?
When exercising your sports, your muscles are very busy and you start your energy reserves. Your body needs:
- PROTEINS: which help restore muscle mass
- CARBOHYDRATES: to regain energy
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS:
- including vitamins B2, C, E, Zinc and Selenium that help protect cells against oxidative stress
- vitamins B2, B3, B6 and C that help reduce fatigue
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins
- Take a bar after the workout.
- If needed, a bar can also be taken as an energetic snack before the effort.
Dietary product enriched in protein source vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E and minerals Calcium, Copper, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium and Zinc for athletes with sugar and sweetener. It is advisable to consume this protein bar as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not give to children under 8 years without medical advice. Contains polyols: excessive consumption may have laxative effects.
Extruded from soybean 35% (protein isolate from soybean, tapioca starch, rice flour, malt extractbarley, salt), oligofructose syrup, chocolate couverture Milk 15% (sugar, cocoa butter, powder of Milk whole, cocoa mass, emulsifier: lecithin soybean, natural vanilla flavor), stabilizers: acacia fiber and glycerine, protein wheat, protein Milk, rapeseed oil, maltodextrin, emulsifier: lecithin soybean, natural caramel flavor, caramel color E150b, natural vanilla flavor with other natural flavors, vitamins (C, B3, E, B2, B6, B1, B9, D3, B12) wheat, minerals (zinc, selenium) wheat.
Possible traces ofeggs, nuts and sesame seeds.