Almonds & Seeds: with toasted almonds and pumpkin, sunflower and chia seeds.
Energy bar rich in carbohydrates based on dried fruits and pumpkin seeds. Suitable for vegans.
The race day are an evolution of the Endurance Fuel Bar; they are thinner, easier to carry and chew.
The main features of this bar are:
- Small dimensions and weight of 40 g.
- The fig content has been increased and that of the date has been reduced, the glycemic index is thus controlled. These bars therefore provide energy, while reducing insulin peaks.
- A bar represents 124 kcal and between 21 and 25 g of carbohydrates depending on the flavor.
- Dried fruits have been removed to facilitate consumption and digestion.
- These bars contain pumpkin seeds which give a hearty texture and provide healthy fats and proteins.
- With organic ingredients such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower oil and raisins.
- A complex of 10 vitamins representing 50% of the NRVs has been added.
How to use :
take a bar race day every 30-60 minutes as needed, both during training and competitions. It can perfectly be taken before the practice of sport, to meet the energy needs necessary just before exercise.
- Before exercise: as a snack between meals or extra energy before physical activity.
- During the effort: for an energy boost during training.
- After the effort: to replenish glycogen stores and improve recovery.
Date paste *(Phoenix dactylifera), chopped almonds (Prunus amygdalus), pumpkin seeds* (Curcubite pepo), Sun-flower seeds*(Helianthus annuus), chia seeds* (Salvia hispanica L.), sunflower oil*(Helianthus annuus), vitamin complex**, rice amylopectin, salt. * From organic farming. May contain other tree nuts.
ALLERGENS: Nuts, namely almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), Hazelnut (Corylus avellana), nuts (from the common walnut tree) (Juglans regal), cashew nut (Western Anacardium), pecans [Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch], Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachios (Pistacia Vera), macadamia nuts and Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia) and derived products.
As an indication, here are the schedules of our expeditions:
Colissimo / Mondial Relay: if order before 9:00 am, departure the same day (except Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: if order before 14 p.m. departure the same day
As an indication, here are the delivery times (hours / working days, after shipment):
Colissimo: 24h - 48h
Mondial Relay: 36 - 72h (note Mondial Relay on Monday - no transport)
GLS at home: BE-LU DE-NL: 24h - 48h - FRANCE: 36h - 72h
To always serve you better, we negotiate attractive rates with professionals of the transport of goods.