HIGH5: "Our latest innovative products are the result of our collaboration with BORA - hansgrohe"
|Home|| HIGH5 has been a partner of the BORA - hansgrohe team since 2017.
BORA - hansgrohe is one of the leading professional cycling teams in the world and, with ambitious goals, the sports nutrition strategy is extremely important.
Here is the result of their joint work, presented by HIGH5
When you take an energy drink or gel, they supply your muscles with energy very quickly, but they also run out very quickly.
This has some drawbacks:
- A sharp increase and decrease in the blood sugar level (Sugar crash)
- Fast-absorbing carbohydrates and sugars can be difficult for some athletes to digest
- Long training sessions or endurance events are better suited to a constant and sustainable source of energy
- Encourages the body to use carbohydrates as a source of energy
This encourages your body to use fat, which is particularly beneficial:
- During prolonged training periods (improvement of fat metabolism, increased fat burning)
- Early in the races (save and store your energy)
A slower absorption rate is easier for the stomach. Although this idea was developed with elite athletes, it is also aimed at the everyday athlete."Low GI" (Low Glycemic index) is a term that is much sought after on Google. There are many perceived health benefits.
High5 tested the concept with customers at events
- Sugar spikes and drops occur regularly
- Very relevant for athletes with diabetes who need to control their blood sugar
- Isomaltulose is composed of glucose and fructose like sucrose but with a different chemical structure.
- It takes longer to break down by enzymes: Isomaltulose is 4 to 5 times slower to digest than sucrose.
- Its taste is the same as that of sugar, but it is half as sweet.
- Isomaltulose has a low GI of 32.
- More sustainable energy intake during exercise
- Lower and controlled insulin release
- Easy digestion due to slower intestinal absorption
- Higher levels of fat burning
- Better dental hygiene
New electrolyte complex
This new range has also been enhanced with ocean minerals. This is the most advanced electrolyte complex, giving you an invigorating boost of magnesium and over 70 minerals and trace elements, to help you balance your electrolytes while exercising. Nothing and more natural than getting minerals from sea water.
Presentation of the SLOW RELEASE range
How does this fit into the rest of the range?