A gourmet recipe with caramel and almonds. Doubly delicious!
- Sources of protein and fiber
- A unique blend of 11 vitamins and minerals
- B6 and B12 vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism
- No hydrogenated oil or high fructose sugar
CLIF BAR energy bars are an excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber and protein. They provide the body with all the energy it needs during a prolonged effort. Athletes and active people particularly appreciate CLIF BAR energy bars for their tasty and organically grown ingredients.
How to use it:
- One to three hours before exercise with water to build up reserves and prevent hunger.
- During the effort accompanied by a drink.
- The tasty flavor of CLIF BAR energy bars also makes it a great snack over long days.
Wholegrain Rolled Oats* (22,4%), Brown Rice Syrup*, Soy Broken Rice (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Barley Malt Extract), Roasted Soy Beans*, Syrup tapioca*, cane sugar syrup*, almonds* (4%), unsweetened chocolate‡ (1%), soy flour*, chicory root extract, lean cocoa powder‡ (4,1. 3,0%), High Oleic sunflower oil*, natural flavors, sea salt, antioxidant: Extracts rich in tocopherols.
Vitamins & Minerals:
70% organic ingredients
‡Certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Learn more at ra.org.
May contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, sesame, rye, triticale and wheat.
May contain pieces of nut shells.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Tocopheryl DL-Alpha Acetate (Vit E), Beta Carotene (Vit A), Niacinamide (Vit B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit D2), Mononitrate Thiamine (Vit B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12).
Contains soy and almonds. May contain traces of milk, wheat and other nuts.